What is Relatives Gateway?
Relatives Gateway is a service provided by Person Centred Software to our care homes, allowing you to access information about your relatives in care. This information may include the care plan, daily care provided, means of sharing pictures and messages and much more, enabling you to be more in touch with your relatives. The use of this service is managed by your relative's care provider through the Person Centred Software cloud. Find out more at www.personcentredsoftware.com.au
This is my first time accessing Relatives Gateway and I don't have a password
To be able to access Relatives Gateway, a few steps must be done first:
- Please speak to the Care home staff about setting you as a contact for your relative in care. You will need to provide them with a valid email address which will become your username
- After providing your email address to the Care home, you will receive an email invite with a link to create your account. This link will be valid for 24 hours. If you require a new link for any reason, you can request a new invite from the Care home
- Clicking on the link in the invite will direct you to the Relatives Gateway login where your email address will be pre-populated
- You will be able to enter a password and then select ‘Create User’ to set up your account
- At this point a login account will automatically be created for you, and after that you'll be able to use this password to log in
I forgot / lost my password
You can reset your password by clicking on the "Forgot" link next to the login boxes and following the instructions.
|.AspNet.Consent||This is used to remember a Users preference for storing cookies||No||365 days|
|gdprMessage||This stores the text you have accepted when clicking 'Accept' cookies||No||365 days|
|ai_session||This is for Application Insights tracking used by Person Centred Software only and not shared with 3rd parties. We use this for monitoring usage, performance and user errors.||No||The current session|
|ai_user||This is for Application Insights tracking used by Person Centred Software only and not shared with 3rd parties. We use this for monitoring usage, performance and user errors.||No||365 days|
Need further help?
If you are having problems with logging into this service, please get in touch with the care provider directly who will be able to check that your account has been set up correctly.
Once you have verified that your email address is on the system, but you still cannot log in, please go through the "Forgotten password" process, which you can start by clicking on the "Forgot?" link next to the Username/password boxes on the home page. An email will be sent to you with instructions.